● Understand and explain the causes and consequences of climate issues.
● Master the Net Zero Initiative repository to help adopt the right discourse and strategy in favour of the environment.
● Master the basics of carbon, its market and its involvement in climate issues.
● Raise awareness of carbon and climate issues in your company and with its stakeholders.
● The carbon cycle — why is carbon a real climate and environmental issue?
● Human activities causing CO2 emissions
● The main carbon sinks
● Environmental consequences and dangers
● The imbalance of the greenhouse effect and the additional greenhouse effect
● The consequences of imbalance
●Background and key dates
●The Paris Agreement and the NDCs (Nationally Determined Contributions): accompanying your activity towards reducing your emissions
●Moving away from the carbon neutrality triad of assess, reduce, offset
●The limits of carbon offsetting
●Net Zero Initiative: "We no longer offset, we contribute"
●Adopt a new triad and understand its scope so you can act accordingly
●Acting on the regulated carbon market and the carbon obligations introduced by the Kyoto Protocol
●Going further by acting on the voluntary carbon market
of the forest
●The potential of the forest
●Biology-break: understanding photosynthesis to better integrate carbon capture
●The three rules of carbon capture in forests: sequester, store, substitute
●Investing in the forest: understanding the principles and allocation of carbon credits
Updated on 30/01/2023
CES04 - Version 4